Are you looking to upgrade your consulting skills to help elevate your corporate service delivery?
Are you a specialist in a body of knowledge and you desire to convert your expertise into a consulting business?
The Ghana Institute of Consulting (GIC), the premier consultancy training institute in Ghana in collaboration with the Business Council for Africa is proud to present a special One-Day fast-track professional training programme.
This cutting-edge programme is a unique path towards acquiring the coveted competencies and skills needed for the delivery of superior professional services, as well as the critical and analytical mind -set required for business performance.
The training provides and exceptional opportunity for BCA members to become GIC – certified consultants.
Participants will gain the following skills
- Understand the various components of the consulting process and their inter-relationship
- Predict the next step in the consulting cycle and prepare to address them
- Assess the relevance of the various competitive bidding processes and their participation in the face of the competition
- Address client needs through their stated Terms of References
- Analyze issues and thing through complex problems arising within the consultancy terrain
- Teach the deeper skills that are deployed by consultants in winning, managing and retaining clients in Ghana and beyond.
- Access to Employment Resources in the Skills Bank ®
Venue: Coconut Grove Regence Hotel
Date: Saturday 11th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 4pm
Fee: 650.00 ghc (Exclusive Fee for BCA members)
The Fee for this training program comes with
- Training Manual & Toolkit
- Lunch & Coffee
To enroll kindly call 0260 529 058 or 0302 767 609
Or email Audrey Feneku, email@example.com
View PDF attached for further information